The UCO College of Business Student Success Advisors provide admission and academic advising services to all business majors and minors, and supplementary service for all College of Business academic programs. The advisors monitor all admission, transfer, and continuation requirements. As your advisors, we are here to assist you in staying on track toward graduation.
Make an appointment with the College of Business Advisors today!
Except for peak periods at the beginning of the semester, most advisors see students by appointment only. Current students can go to https://myadvisor.uco.edu to schedule an appointment or see if walk-ins are available.
Location: Business 222
Hours: M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Student Success Center now offers Advising sessions via Skype!
To schedule a Skype appointment
- Download Skype for free at Skype.com.
- Register and create a Skype login name and password.
- Confirm that you have a working webcam and microphone.
- Schedule a Skype appointment by visiting the Student Success Center (BUS 222) or by calling (405) 974.2325.
- Provide the staff member scheduling your appointment with your Skype username.
Prior to your appointment
- You will receive an “add you on Skype” contact request from your advisor. Please accept the request.
- Prepare for your advising appointment by reviewing My Degree Plan at https://mydegreeplan.uco.edu and your transcript/course history.
- Have your questions for the advisor ready.
- Sign into Skype with your account at your appointment time.
- Your advisor will initiate the video call.
- Have your UCO Student ID card available for authentication.
- After your Skype Advising session, you will receive the advising documents from your session to your UCO email account.
Due to a limited number of Skype appointments, schedule your appointment in advance.
***Please do not use your mobile device for your advising appointment.
Course Substitution Process
If you feel a course you took from a previous institution is equivalent to a University of Central Oklahoma College of Business requirement, please submit the CB Student Course Substitution Request Form. Additional details about the process are included on the form.
My Degree Plan
You can find information about your degree progress online at mydegreeplan. Sign in with your UCONNECT username and password. The worksheet tab shows you the classes you completed and the ones you have left to complete. At the bottom of the page you will see notes your advisor may have left you during an appointment. Click the plans tab to see suggested class schedules if you have met with an advisor to create one, and you are also able to create plans yourself and run audits to track your progress. If you experience any issues with this program or have questions about your worksheet, contact your advisor via email.
The College of Business has an advisor dedicated specifically to prospective students who are interested in transferring to UCO but want a little bit more information before they apply. To schedule an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.